Priya Sonn’s Digital Proust QuestionnaireLuc Malcorps
Emakina Group has rapidly grown in recent years, as a trusted digital partner of major organizations. This is in part thanks to exceptional directors leading the way. Emakina recently welcomed yet another top talent to the team, Priya Sonn, as Director Global Strategic Alliances. Forbes named her a ‘Woman to watch in Business’. But who is she, besides an internationally recognized young leader in partner marketing, with an agile assertive nature?
Let’s sneak a peek inside her head with Emakina’s Digital Proust Questionnaire, our version for the digital age of the famous parlor questions game, popularized by French author Marcel Proust.
1. When and where were you happiest?
Traveling, exploring the world and building footprints as I go.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Not reaching the level of success I planned for myself.
3. Which historical figure do you most admire?
Benazir Bhutto – The youngest and first Muslim female president. I admire her tenacity – she fought for her country, made allies where she needed to and was a strong outspoken woman!
4. Which living person do you most admire? And who do you despise the most?
Too may to name – Jeff Bezoz, Elon Musk, Lisa Su, Michelle Obama, …
5. Who is your favorite writer?
Gabriel Garcia Marquez – ‘Love in the time of Cholera’ is one of the most classic and beautiful novels ever written.
6. Who is your favorite fictional character?
I have two: Xena and Wonder Woman.
7. What evolution or part of the digital industry makes you happy?
The fact that it is ever growing! We live in the time where technology rules, it is ever changing, ever evolving and the masses of talent around this industry is simply amazing!
8. Who/what inspired you most in your career?
Women in tech in general. My career has taken me on some amazing paths, and I come across some amazing woman in tech who really are holding their own! This inspires me.
9. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
I’ll let you know when I get there… not finished yet!
10. What tech company do you wish you had started?
11. What digital project would you have most loved to be a part of?
Dove’s ‘Real Beauty’ campaign, hands down the best campaign a brand could have ever done!
12. What is your favorite digital app/ tool?
All food delivery apps.
13. What digital app/tool that does not exist would you like to create?
Something that takes your vitals and tells you what your body is missing, mineral, vitamins etc
14. What is the trait you most admire?
15. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Athena – the companion of heroes, protector of cities, and patron of civilized, urban life. She was a multifaceted Greek goddess with a strong ethical component whose spheres of influence centered around wisdom and strategy.
16. What is your most treasured possession?
17. What is your greatest extravagance?
18. What is your motto?
Protect your energy.