Getting more from SalesforceSamantha Oldham
COVID-19 has a major impact on all of our lives, both personally and in the way we do business. This has many implications for your e-business; from changes in customer shopping habits, to increasing customer enquiries.
One thing is certain: things are moving fast and businesses need to be able to react quickly to the challenges they face. How can you continue to provide personalised customer journeys, tailored to the current situation, so that your customers still get the best experience from your e-business?
We’ve put together our ‘Getting more from Salesforce’ playbook with this in mind. It highlights some of the features and solutions within Salesforce Marketing, Commerce and Service Clouds that might help with some of these challenges.
Changing customer shopping habits
Most people are working from home, many are working whilst looking after their children, most are focussed on their home environment and things to do within it when making purchases.
Our Getting More from Salesforce playbook highlights how you can:
- Use tools like Einstein to optimise the time you send emails and the products you recommend given this changing behaviour
- Implement solution kits like “abandoned cart” to create personalised journeys to incentivise completing a purchase
- Run restock campaigns for when out of stock items come back in stock
Increasing customer queries
We know that a lot of customer service teams are fielding more enquiries from customers than usual right now. With stores closed, people who prefer to shop in stores are having to shop online and may struggle to find what they’re looking for or have questions they can’t find the answer to.
The playbook highlights how you can:
- Implement solution kits like “order on behalf of” to enable service agents to place orders on your e-commerce site on behalf of a customer
- Optimise your content and keep your store pages up to date so customers can find the latest information they need
- Use Einstein to help with classifying and routing your customer cases
Our Getting more from Salesforce playbook has possible solutions for those with:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Cross-Cloud Solutions
Why not download the playbook to see some solutions that may help your business?